KF7CRU Tape Measure Yagi Antenna
Tape Measure Yagi Antena
- TAPE MEASURE BEAM OPTIMIZED FOR RADIO DIRECTION FINDING Joe Leggio WB2HOL
- VHF 3EL Tape Measure Yagi.
- Constructing a Tape Measure Yagi Antenna For Hidden Transmitter Hunting or Fox-Hunting
- Adapting a Three Element Tape Measure Beam for Power Line Noise Hunting
- BUILDING THE WB2HOL FOXHUNTING BEAM
- RDF2 YAGI WITH TAPE MEASURE ELEMENTS Joe Leggio WB2HOL
I used a short length of pipe to secure the tape in the T. Beveled the edges a bit to make it easier to start.
I used a short length of pipe to secure the tape in the T
Is this a straight enough beam element? Or should I use hose clamps. Thinking about turning it in my lathe to remove the pipe stop ridges inside to create a clear path.
What fun! I took it out for my fist hunt Saturday 9/5/2015. I'm amazed at the directional capabilities of the tape measure yagi antenna. I do want to build an attenuator for it. The slight bow of the elements mentioned earlier didn't appear to be a problem. The hair pin fit inside the tube.